Happy anniversary Molly! I can’t believe we’ve had our dog Molly for two years. I love her with all my heart and I can’t imagine my life without her. Molly’s my life lessons instructor, wellness coach, personal trainer, and activities director. Here are 31 of the most powerful life lessons I’ve learned from Molly over the past two years:
1. Go on an adventure every day.
2. Exercise can be fun in any weather.
3. Establish a routine and stick to it.
4. Show affection to everyone you love and trust.
5. Play hard and play often.
6. Don’t do anything half way.
7. Be passionate about everything you do.
8. You are either a leader or a follower.
9. Realize the power of non-verbal communication.
10. Stay curious about the world around you.
11. Delight in everything you do, see, smell, and taste.
12. Be excited to see your friends and family.
13. Learn to be calm and assertive.
14. Focus on one thing at time.
15. Surround yourself with great friends.
16. Live in the moment.
17. Trust your instincts.
18. Focus on the good and ignore the bad.
19. Learning something new takes time.
20. Patience is rewarded.
21. One deep breathe really does help you relax.
22. Welcome new people into your life.
23. It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.
24. Accept yourself and all your quirks.
25. Celebrate every baby step and small win.
26. Persistence pays off.
27. Protect the ones you love.
28. It’s OK if you don’t get alone with everyone.
29. Good manners are always important.
30. Don’t be afraid to try new things.
31. Jump in every puddle you see (especially the muddy ones).
What life lessons have you learned from your pet? I can’t wait to hear all about them! Please leave your comments below. I’m excited to learn from you.
Here’s to all the life lessons we learn from our pets!